Building on our Minnesota legacy, APRA-Minnesota’s mission is to serve and educate fundraising professionals interested in the field of philanthropic research.
We accomplish this by:
- promoting and advocating on behalf of the field of prospect and advancement research with Minnesota non-profit organizations;
- providing superior educational resources and networking opportunities for members;
- increasing the philanthropic resources, knowledge and professional development of members to provide increased value to the institutions they serve;
- strengthening relationships with other development professionals; and
- acting as a central source of professional research information and expertise for Minnesota non-profits.
Our Vision To be the leading educational resource and advocate for development researchers and fundraising professionals that inspire philanthropy.